Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tips To Keep In Mind


I have always been fascinated in learning about new types of technology. Although I’m not very good at using most types of electronic equipment, I am amazed in how it works. My favorite piece of equipment is the video camera. My family somehow always makes fun of me when we watch home videos; I don’t know why or how, but even if the video wasn’t about me, I would find a way to pop my head in just so I could be seen.
This week in class we had a great technology presentation. It was a demonstration about our video presentations we will have to prepare in order to become a teacher. This presentation was very beneficial to me.  I never really thought about all the little details that come in to play when you’re recording yourself. Mark Henry gave us an easy way to remember all the steps necessary when it comes to videotaping. By becoming familiar with the parts of the word SCAR I will be able to develop a great video presentation.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you related the video camera to your life to help introduce it to your topic. It was very creative. I like how you talked about Mark Henry explained to us how to set up and use the video camera. The only thing I would suggest doing is maybe explaining what SCAR is so the reader can know the easy tips too. Other than that it was really good and I liked how you tackled this assignment.

    ReplyDelete